Here is what I have been doing...
- I am active DAILY at FitClick.com. That is my main tool for food and exercise tracking.
- I check in several times a week with a group on Facebook where we hold each other accountable to how much we MOVE everyday
- I visit Curves at least 3 times per week. (I fell short on this in September/October during the kids' marching band season but back on track ever since!)
- I try to average 10,000 steps per day. Some days might be at lot less. Some days might be a lot more.
- Can I eliminate refined sugars from my diet?
- Can I eliminate refined grains from my diet?
- Can I eliminate "bad" oils from my diet? (anything hydrogenated and/or highly processed like Canola)
- Can I eliminate all forms of MSG from my diet?
- Can I eliminate artificial color/flavor from my diet?
I want to do a better job of documenting some of what I am learning. I am not sure how this blog will develop but I am thinking of posting links to other blogs that I find helpful and possibly my attempts at recipes I have discovered. Stay tuned!