Thursday, July 9, 2009

July Update - Going to Disney :)

Been to Curves 12 times and now I am on the computer system called "Curves Smart" that tracks all kinds of data each time I work out and shows me if I am doing my full potential.

Sarah has been coming to Curves with me. They have a summer program called "Camp Curves" where your daughter can attend for free.

Still using Fitday.com to track my calories/nutrition. It is helping me make smarter choices, especially at restaurants. Most places have their nutrition info online. If I know where I am going I try to research their menu before hand.

So here are the numbers...

Started June 3 268.0 lbs 39.58 bmi "obese"
Today July 9 250.6 lbs 37.01 bmi

17.4 lbs down!

1st goal 203 lbs 29.98 bmi "overweight"
2nd goal 169 lbs 24.96 bmi "healthy"

Short term I want to see my weight/bmi decrease weekly. Achieving "Overweight" and then "Healthy" are my ongoing longer term goals..

These are my updated plans...

1. eating 5-9 servings of fruits and veggies per day
2. continue Curves 3 times per week
3. walking with the kids 1 or 2 times per week all summer
4. water only when out to eat... and more water throughout the day
5. monitoring myself with Fitday

Going to Disney 17th-24th :) ... will miss 4 Curves sessions but will be getting in LOTS of walking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment