Sunday, June 14, 2009

Brave Enough to Share my Numbers

I started using fitday.com on June 3. I track my daily weight, my daily calorie/nutrition, and I sometimes enter activities to the baseline daily calories burned.

my starting weight was 268 and bmi 39.58 "obese"

I am now at 261 and bmi 38.51

so... 7 pounds down

at 203 lbs my bmi would be less than 30 and "overweight"

at 169 lbs my bmi would be less than 25 and "healthy"

Achieving "Overweight" and then "Healthy" status is my ongoing long term goal.
Shorter term I want to see my weight/bmi decrease weekly.

These are my updated plans...

1. eating 5 servings of fruits and veggies per day
2. trying Curves for the next 2 months and maybe longer after I see how it goes
3. walking with the kids 1 or 2 times per week all summer
4. monitoring myself with fitday

My first visit to Curves is Monday morning at 9:00am. I'll post afterward to let everyone how it went.

No comments:

Post a Comment