Friday, June 5, 2009

Using Fitday.com

I tried out the http://www.fitday.com/ site that Jane mentioned. I really like it. I've been playing with it and it has some interesting features... food log, exercise log, mood log, journal and more. I'm not using all the features but if you like using the computer it looks like there is something for everyone.

I've been using the food log because it has been so long since I paid attention to my food habits that I have lost perspective on the reality of what the calorie/nutrition values of everything really is :0 Yikes!

I might post my weight (or at least share it with a select few of you in person) but I can't find my bathroom scale!! I really have not focused on that number for years. I have just been going on the fact that all my clothes have fit me since Sarah was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment