Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5K Training will Continue!

A couple of weeks ago I was thinking of how I could continue my running discipline and what the next step would be when I finished my 8-week plan.  I have considered moving on to a 10K training plan and that will probably be a future goal.  I really like the simplicity of the Spark People plans and was reviewing all the 5K plans when I discovered that...

Week 6 of my 8-week rookie 5K training plan...
5K Your Way Rookie Running Plan









was an EXACT MATCH with week 1 of the 5-week 5K Running Plan...
5K Your Way Running Plan









So I joined the 5-week Running Plan while still in the 8-week plan and I have been tracking my progress in both plans now for the last 2 weeks.  When I finish the 8-week plan this week I will continue with the last 2 weeks of the 5-week plan.

Now I just have to decide what to do after that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment